We will contact you shortly.
Freshdesk Messaging (formerly Freshchat) is a messaging software for customers of all sizes.
With Freshdesk Messaging, delight your customers wherever they are - on the web, on mobile devices, on social networks, in messages. Freshdesk Messaging includes both modern and classic features to completely transform your user experience and help you grow your business.
Why Freshdesk Messaging?
Freshchat is a messaging product that focuses on engagement and support. Freshdesk Messaging offers:
- Best-in-class chatbots that focus on intent and engagement
- Proactive, rich media campaigns to segment and target audiences
- Intelligent load balancing and routing capabilities
- One Inbox for Freshdesk messages, multiple chat channels - WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat, Line Messenger, web chat, in-app chat widget, etc.
- Seamless integration with applications
- Familiar interface and platform capabilities that improve your agent's productivity by 3X
Reach your customers - wherever they are.
Pick up your target group - via the web, smartphone or social messenger
Use bots and AI
Automate your responses to inquiries precisely and precisely
Start proactive campaigns
Send targeted messages to your customers
Respond effectively and precisely to customer behavior and inquiries - quickly and purposefully!
Reach customers quickly with pro-active campaigns
Start pro-active campaigns tailored to their buying behavior
Address the needs of your growing customer base.The open and flexible Freshworks platform makes it possible!
It offers a user programming interface for customer-specific integration, intelligent analyzes, automated workflows, partner solutions from the ecosystem and hundreds of marketplace apps.
Tools that you are already using with Freshdesk Messaging can be easily integrated and connected in order to have everything under one roof.
"Thanks to the Freshdesk Messaging user programming interface, we have a tailor-made chat experience and guarantee individual customer support!"
Eric Bompas (Klarna Product Manager)